Vittorio Martini's experience, matured in fiftyseven years of work, brought him, Marianna Martini and Anna Lisa Cosentino to build a company where to heap new ideas and new ways to offer their service to clients.
Vittorio Parrucchieri is a men/women hair-salon totally renovated, that reminds the most avantgarde metropolitan structures and houses a big screen showing catwalks, beauty and wellness events.
The shop also has a colour bar, an area where the customer can choose his/her favorite nuance for dyes and meches by taking a close look to the products.
Opened everyday, the salon covers an area of 200 mq. Recently it has been realized a relax spot dedicated to the customers who want to chill on a massage chair sipping a tea under the colourful led lights.
The structure has sinks with moving chairs, studied on purpose for disabled. For sale, along with hair products, there's a costume jewelry collection made for the salon. Another service available for the clients is a free WIFI.
Likella for Vittorio Parrucchieri
Vittorio Parrucchieri uses Likella to loyalize its clientele and, actually, has completely left the previous fidelity system; Vittorio, Marianna and Annalisa are enthusiastic and satisfied of Likella, and collaborate actively with the development team to improve and add new functionalities to the platform.
Now clients are loyalized in different ways:
- Using the Likella WIFI, available by signing up and getting the fidelity card of the shop. Customers can browse internet even though 3G signal is not present.
- Scanning the Smart poster with a smartphone at the cash register or on a window.
- Browsing the URL of the shop page and becoming a STAR of the salon.
- Being registered by a shop assistant (in this case Marianna and Annalisa) in case of not having a smartphone. The client receives a PVC fidelity card and has to give his email to sign up.
- Being registered by a shop assistant (in this case Marianna and Annalisa) in case of not having both a smartphone and an email. The client receives a PVC fidelity card and has to send a SMS with his cellphone to sign up.