Likella attend @ Intelligent Retail Conference & Exhibition
Intelligent Retail Conference & Exhibition
Intelligent Retail Conference & Exhibition How to transform point of sale in a Services Center - Event promoted by Gruppo 24 ORE and Epson
Milan, May 16, 2013 - h 09:30 to 15:00
Mercedes Benz Center - Via Gallarate 450 - Street corner G. Daimler 1
Likella will be present with its own desk to present the latest news for retail. Anticipation of the next retail revolution.
The introduction of innovative technology in Retail, increasingly oriented towards multichannel and mobility make Cloud Computing a privileged instrument of implementation.
The Intelligent Retail Conference & Exhibition, organized by the Group 24ORE and Epson in partnership with GDOWEEK and MARK UP, represents an opportunity to find out how the Cloud can help transform the point of sale in point services, reducing costs, improving efficiency processes and, above all, improving the customer experience.
A moment during the conference with the introduction of Likella as a platform for Loyalty Card
The Likella solution by using WIFI connection:
- Notebook, iPad, Android Tablet, etc.. etc.. with a browser that accesses the cash web page of the store stored in the printer according to the type of store
- Store's Likella SmartPoster with QR-Code to be scanned via Smartphone so the customer can become STAR and gain the loyalty shop card
- Epson Display with detail and total receipt
- Fiscal Printer Epson FP-90III
Receipt Printer from Epson FP-90III with credit and customer points balance
- With gun scanner reads the customer loyalty card
- Scan product or fights on the screen or keyboard consumed products
- The printer access Likella with the customer code
- Check the points and accredits them to the customer
- Print receipt